Monday, August 22, 2011

who is this ?

actually i don't really like to introduce myself. but here, i make an exception.

my name is ejat but people call me Wan Muhammad Izzat Bin Wan Jusoh and i'm pretty sure that i'm not a kelantanese. tak ada kena mengena pun. was born at Taiping, Perak and live here with my family till now. anak keempat daripada lima orang adik beradik dan merupakan anak lelaki tunggal.

i've just finished my diploma in photography & creative imaging at uitm malacca and now i'm counting days to further my study in bachelor of photography & creative imaging (hons.) at uitm shah alam. will be there a around a week after raya, perhaps. 

few friends asked me, why Ejat Curtis ? who was that ? ok, i named it after Ian Curtis. lepas tu depa tanya awat ? i said he's quite something. figure it yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment